Business Name Generator
You don’t need to spend hours trying to come up with a perfect name for your business. Our free business name generator gives you unique, brandable business names at the click of a button.
The best part? The business name generator displays the domain availability for each name.
How to Use the StepByStep Business Name Generator
Using our business name generator is easy. Here’s what you need to do to create your company name in a few seconds:
- Enter keywords related to your business or company into the tool and click “generate.”
- Our generator tool will then list hundreds of business names. Choose one that best suits your business.
- Check your preferred domain name’s availability, register the name, and you’re good to go!
Why Use the StepByStep Business Name Generator?
What’s in a business name? A lot. The name you choose plays a huge role in your brand’s growth and perception. It can make or break your business. Yet, coming up with the right name for your business can be frustrating and time-consuming.
While your business name is important, you don’t want to spend so much time choosing a name that your business idea never gets off the ground – and that is where our business name generator comes in.
With our generator tool, you can save a lot of time. With the ability to generate a list of names in seconds, the business name generator enables you to save a lot of time that you’d have otherwise spent on brainstorming.
Qualities of a Good Business Name
The perfect business name should be dynamic and unique to attract customers and build a culture. The name is the most used part of your brand, so it must be easy to incorporate in conversations, products, marketing materials, and your website.
When choosing a new business name, make sure it has the following characteristics:
- Reflects what your business does – This helps build brand awareness.
- Resonates with your target customers – Use descriptive words to strengthen your sales potential and connect with your audience.
- Easy to remember/search – Keep your business name as simple as possible.
- Reflect the tone of your business – Find a name that can go along with your brand and marketing tone.
- Scalable – Whenever possible, choose a name that allows your business to scale without your personal brand directly impacting it and vice versa.
- Unique/available – The StepByStep business name generator gives various naming options to help you avoid copyright infringement.
Find the Right Name for your Business with Our Business Name Generator
Our business name generator is your best bet if you’re ready to give your business a name that stands out. Even more exciting, you can design your own logo and create a brand that will attract the right customers. It doesn’t get easier than this!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does the business name generator work?
Our business generator is a straightforward tool. Here’s how it works.
- Start by inputting one or more words in the section labeled “keywords.” These are potential names related to your specific business.
- Hit enter, and the tool will generate a list of business names based on your input.
- Once you’ve picked a name that you like, hover your mouse over the name and click “register domain.”
- Check if the domain name is available.
- Register the name upon verifying its availability
- You now have a unique, brandable business name you can use to launch your new startup.
How much does the business name generator cost?
Our business name generator is free to use irrespective of how many times you run name searches. The tool will always be available at no cost. The idea is to enable you to create the right name for your startup without spending hours on end brainstorming.
How do I come up with a catchy business name?
A good business name is one that gives your startup a unique brand identity. Good business names stick in the minds of target customers and evoke certain emotions every time they’re mentioned.
These company names are easy to remember, pronounce and spell. Most of them are one-word names. Think of names such as Apple, Nike, Google, Chevrolet, and the likes.